All charities should read OSCR’s COVID-19 guidance for charities, which brings together the information you need to know during this time and highlights other organisations who may be able to offer support.
The following topics are covered below:
- How to contact and send information to the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR)
- What is coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- COVID-19 guidance for charities
- OSCR, ACOSVO and SCVO working together
- Gathering information for the sector
The COVID-19 situation is fast moving and developing regularly. This web page will be updated to reflect any changes that occur so please revisit it regularly to be kept up-to-date.